Expert Selection and Installation of Replacement Windows
We might be known best for our residential and commercial roofing services, but Nations Best Roofing & Construction is also the leading installer of replacement windows for homes and businesses throughout Oklahoma and Northwest Arkansas.
For projects big and small, our local teams offer free onsite consultations to assess your needs, take precise measurements, and help you choose the correct type and style of window. We specialize in windows by Andersen. Your options include energy efficient, double pane, and impact resistant.
Popular Replacement Window Styles
Your local NBR windows team has the knowledge and experience to help you choose the replacement Andersen windows that fit your needs and budget. There are three main window types to consider.
Energy-efficient Andersen windows are a way to make your whole home more sustainable. They’ll help lower your energy bills and are one of the most sure-fire approaches to raising your building’s market value.
Double-pane and low-E Andersen windows are at the top of the industry’s high-performance list:
- Double-pane windows can be filled with argon gas to help insulate a room. Argon gas also minimizes the transfer of heat through the window.
- Low-E stands for “low emissivity.” These windows contain glass that’s been coated with invisible layers of metallic oxide. This coating allows light to enter the home while deflecting UV rays and infrared light.
Add architectural interest and make a small space feel bigger with this classic window style. Bay windows by Andersen have multiple window panes arranged in a semi-circle or polygon. They protrude from a building’s exterior wall and provide both expansive views and abundant natural light.
In Oklahoma and Northwest Arkansas, bay windows are especially popular in living rooms and bedrooms. We have also installed them to stunning effect in studios, kitchens, and many other areas.
Impact-resistant Andersen windows are made to withstand severe weather and flying debris. And because they’re so difficult to break, they even help deter burglars.
Impact-resistant windows’ strength comes from glass that is laminated or held together by an interlayer. Wherever you are in Oklahoma or Northwest Arkansas, turn to your local NBR team for professional installation of Andersen windows in a variety of styles, including double-hung, casement, and picture.
Frequently Asked Questions
Based on NBR’s decades of experience, here are the six main steps:
- Preparation: We remove existing windows and trim, clean the opening, and make any necessary repairs to the framing.
- Measuring: We carefully measure the opening(s) to ensure a perfect fit.
- Installation: For window replacements, we install them into the existing frame. If we’re adding a window where there wasn’t one before, we first insert a new window frame into the opening and secure it with screws or other fasteners; then we install the window itself.
- Weatherproofing: We apply a layer of flashing tape or a sealant around the frame to create an airtight barrier against air and water.
- Finishing: We repair or replace any necessary finishing materials, such as trim, siding, or drywall.
- Cleanup: We always clean up debris, waste materials, and trash from our work sites.
Most modern windows – especially high-quality ones like those made by Andersen – block some amount of UV rays. Windows made with Low-E (low-emissivity) glass are more effective at blocking UV rays than ones made with standard clear glass.
The lifespan of house windows depends on three main factors:
- Quality of the windows
- Exposure to severe weather
- How well they are maintained
High-quality windows – like the Andersen windows we sell and install – can last from 20 to 40 years.